We welcome you to join our other online meetings. See full list
- This event has passed.
DBZ: Ohashi Touch, Zen Touch 2021
September 3 @ 10:00 am - September 5 @ 5:00 pm
Ohashi and instructors will be teaching the essence of the Ohashiatsu® method –– offering techniques to follow in order to maximize efficiency and achieve the joy of giving. Lessons will include the principles of tonus, cross-patterning for fluidity of movement, the correspondence between mother / messenger hand, and the importance of hara. There will be class each day in the morning with Ohashi, and practice sessions supervised by an instructor in the afternoon. After class private sessions with Ohashi and Certified Ohashiatsu® Instructors and Consultants will be available. Participants may hike the grounds or swim and boat in the lake, or simply rest. The course is open to everybody. For more information and to sign up click here or email your questions / comments to email@example.com.
All rates are a flat rate for three nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) beginning with Thursday (the night before the course begins). Meals are included. We encourage you to come Thursday night for a fresh start by 10:00 am on Friday morning.
Accommodations are limited and are on a first come first serve basis and include all meals.
• Private room with bath and shower facilities in the hall. $450 per room
• Shared room with bunk bed and bath and shower facilities in the hall. The lower bunk of each room will be filled then the upper: $350 per person.
• Quad room with 2 sets of bunk beds and private full bath. Lower beds will be filled first: $400 per person.
• Shared room with private full bath. (Western style beds) $600 per person. — Sold Out —
• Sunday night stay will be at $75 per person.
To sign up, click on the event name on the appropriate date and go to the full description, then use the sign-up button.